Delete Project Tags

Hi,
In the past I created a few projects, which was very helpful for the time being. Now I don’t need the projects anymore and deleted them under Reports, Project managements. But every time a invoice is created which belonged to a project turns up in the projects again.
If I look to those invoices and clients I can see that that the relevant project from the past is still active on their accounts. Is there a way of bulk deleting all project tags from all clients or have I to go through all clients accounts and delete them manually?

Hi @rhc

The projects are archived rather than deleted which is why they may still show up. As far as i’m aware there isn’t a way to bulk remove these from clients you would have to go in individually. I will double check with my colleagues and get back to you though :slight_smile:

Hi @rhc

I’ve just had confirmation from the dev team that there is no option for bulk deleting.

I agree that this would be a useful feature, so I have converted this into a feature request for you.

Hi QFSian,
Thanks for your reply and changing it to a feature request. However, if I see all the other feature requests it can take a while before a feature goes live. I have now to decide to wait until the feature becomes available ome day or going through over 300 client pages and change it manually. I am not sure which one is worse. I know, you are all working very hard in the background; it is also not the most important feature request, but it would make my life much, much easier to be able to delete them in bulk.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.