Delivery address / Site address on Sales Invoices

Continuing the discussion from Sales Invoice - Addressed to Primary Contact (Implemented):

This freehand version could be moved up to selecting from the list of stored client contact details to get a delivery/site address feature!

At the moment only fields; first name, surname, first contact number, second contact number, email address are available for each Client Contact

But this Client Contact details card could also include a delivery/site address, department, etc.

If these details could be called twice, once for invoice address (with default) and once for (additional address box) delivery/site address as described and put on the invoice/estimate form with additional notes/payment terms.

Similar request:

2 Likes

Well that is very good so that total for that customer in one not individual invoice you will have chase…

Is there any news on the delivery address feature? Would be really handy for a few of my big clients as their accounting offices are separate from the delivery site.

Hi @Chippy

There are no updates at the moment, but we’ll be sure to update this thread if there is. Many of the features we add or develop further are based on demand within the QuickFile community.

Hi well I could do with delivery address column too if irs update i have client with multiple services point.

yes i would vote this +1 as we could really do with a delivery address option.

1 Like

work around that works here, is use the “Invoice/Estimate Name” as short form address (site ref.) - not enough space to include complete address but using first line of address with postcode or locale creates sales records that can be searched by site address.

1 Like

yes this would be a useful feature any chance of this being implemented

1 Like

@alan_mcbrien Perfect

Just what we need. QF Please add a feature for an additional address. Thanks

2 Likes

Please add delivery address option for invoices
Regards paul

1 Like

We would like to see this too.

1 Like

This is an urgent issue. When you deliver to different store e.g. a bakery chain or coffee shop chain.
Please adjust.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi @harald

Many of our features come from user feedback, so thank you for taking the time to comment and show your support for this feature.

We don’t have any plans to add this at the moment. Perhaps one of our other features could help in the meantime, such as an invoice comment line?

The ability to have a different delivery address to the invoice address would be very useful.

A lot of our customers have “head offices” so identifying where goods where delivered would be aided by this…

3 Likes

we would love to see a separate delivery address section. This a very common feature on all invoicing platforms.

We provide furniture to landlords and estate agents, so the billing and delivery address is always different.

1 Like

i also would really benefit from delivery address option

1 Like

any news yet on adding a delivery address option? It would be so useful

Ahh…
I’ve just discovered that this is an issue.
It’s very common to have different contact names for invoicing and delivery, and quite common to have entirely different addresses too. This does need addressing…
I’m assuming that the workaround is to ‘Modify Address’, then view/print delivery note??

Hi @andythornton,

Yes that would be the best workaround for the time being

I find it a lot easier to use an invoice comment line as delivery/site address. Saves modifying client invoice details and saves me having to remember what is set to what for what reason!

1 Like