Different ledgers

Hi Beth,
you answered my query about having different ledgers with the solution being creating extra nominal codes to seperate, and yes I did look and play about with these (not proposing to use live till start of new year). As our present system would need creating quite a lot as the nameed ones not quite suitable…would the solution be to use two quickfile accounts, one for our Hall hiring/upkeep and one for our General Management needs…I already have created an extra by mistake!!
I currently run seperately with excel spread sheets for our charity commission auditors who then merge the two for our financial reporting.I think this would be far easier for the way I have always worked.
Would this be acceptable with Quickfile…Sorry bit long!!!

Hi @hrs,

If you tend to keep them completely separate anyway, then there would be no harm in having two QuickFile accounts and keeping them this way. The only issue you may have is that each account must have a unique email address and separate log in details so every user that needs access to both accounts would need to use a different email for each.

Hope that makes sense?

Thanks Beth,
I have two email addresses/log in so that would be no problem and user access would be limited anyway…
Hrs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.