Director Loans Account not showing on Balance Sheet

Hello

Please, could you advise?
I just created two DLA via “adding new bank acc” feature (as needed to pay with them). Done few postings to them. But when running Balance sheet report, these two DLAs are not on this report. How is this possible?

Thank you for any help with this.

Check dates of transactions and balance sheet date again

No, nothing to do with dates. Honestly, there is something strange going on in QF when 2 DLAs created.
It looks like they are showing actually in Balance sheet under different names, this is so so spooky, not sure how this is possible, but it is so confusing. I would send screenshots here if it was possible, so you can see.

I don’t think anything spooky is going on, prob just something simple that’s been overlooked.

Any bank account that’s overdrawn or not would show on the balance sheet providing the date of the first transaction is within the date range of the balance sheet.

You can of course add a screenshot to your post, so please do so for clarity with what’s happening.

I sorted out already. So you know what? Actually no matter how you would name default DLA (so I wanted to name it DLA Lukas), it will always show on BS as only DLA. The second created DLA I could change name, so it was showing correctly on BS. So I fixed it by creating the 3rd DLA which I could name how I wanted. So now I ended up with 3 DLAs, one general DLA and two DLAs with specific names, which is quite fine for me now. But thank you anyway for your time.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.