Disgusted with Gocardless - URGENT Alternative needed

Absolutely disgusted with GoCardless, they have suddenly started charging for failed direct debit collections, no notice, (this after they doubled their fees by removing the £2 cap to £4), in my industry working with small tradesmen, failed direct debits are expected, before never a problem I just contacted the trade partner and rescheduled the collection. Gocardless have now hidden their Google listing because of the onslaught of negative reviews.

Urgently need an alternative direct debit payment collection integration for direct debits

Hi @Paul_Cheetham

I’m sorry to hear of your experience with GoCardless.

We don’t have any plans to add an alternative payment method at this moment in time, but if there’s a specific provider you’re looking for, by all means create a Feature Request for it and we can keep you updated if we add it to QuickFile.

How about stripe direct debits?

We can certainly consider it. I can’t find a Feature Request for it, but if you’d like to start one we’ll keep an eye on the interest in it and keep you updated on any progress.

It’s already been added as a feature request 10 months ago and many people are asking but it doesn’t appear your taking it seriously

Please can we have another look at this @QFMathew ita absolutely killing me failed transactions are

Hi paul. I know what you mean about the failed direct debits. They are a pain but I don’t think it’s a go cardless issue but a client issue. I make it clear that we charge a bit extra for failed collections because of the extra admin too. With the pricing it may be worth checking as I had pricing update email on 7 August and a reminder on 30 August and 13 October last year about the new pricing. Appreciate that doesn’t help in your case but thought it may be worth mentioning as I contacted go cardless and changed my plan following the emails. Generally though I’ve not had any issues with them only clients!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.