Document Management and Journals

In the help section is reference to a Document Management area but I cannot find it? Has it been removed?

Also, I would like to attach a document to a journal posting for future reference - is this possible?

Hi bostinride

In the help section is reference to a Document Management area but I cannot find it? Has it been removed?

You can find it under Account Settings>>Tools. If you don’t see it there write this url in your browser: https://mydomain.quickfile.co.uk/documents (Replace mydomain with your login/user name/word) I hope his helps

1 Like

Also, I would like to attach a document to a journal posting for future reference - is this possible?

I found an older article where someone else asked a similar question and the answer was:

At the moment you cannot attach images/scans directly to journals. You can however upload the supplier invoice to the Document Management area , there are a number of folders you could store this under and include the journal reference in the file name.

We do plan to extend the functionality of the document management system in the future so we will bear this in mind.

In the mean time I will update this post to a “Feature Request”.

There was also a suggestion to add a link to your left hand-side menu which links to a google drive folder (or another online storage provider).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.