Does QuickFile offer a free trial?

Hello All,

I’m new to Quickfile and Accounting/Bookkeeping. Is there any free trial or a way to access Quickfile to ‘play’ with so that I can familiarise myself and see how I get on with this software please.

Many thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Marianna

Hi Marianna,
Yes, you can use quickfile for free up to 1000 ledger entries. There is no time limit. As long as you are below 1000 it is free to use.

Hi @Omega,

Further to what @rhc has said, you can create an account and it will be free for the first 60 days even if you go over the 1,000 ledger entry limit. Once you have finished working out how QuickFile works you can then clear the data on your account so that you can start again (this will also refresh your ledger entry count back to 0)

Thank you so much for your reply!

Can you please confirm one other thing? When I clear the data on my account, will it clear my business name and email address etc that I have used to create my account? I only ask because I used a dummy business name in order to be able to access the software.

If not, can I change the account / business name and details at a later date?

Many thanks :slight_smile: :smiley:

Thank you for your reply. :smiley:

No.

You can change the business details and the subdomain part of the address you use to access Quickfile if you wish. However, depending how much test data you have and how much you have set up it might be simpler to just create a new account in the actual business name and delete the test account altogether (after setting up the new one, so you can refer to the test one for settings used etc).

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.