Domestic Reverse Charge for VAT - Construction Industry Oct 19

Hi

With the Domestic Reverse Charge for VAT coming to the Construction Industry in October this year I wondered if this is on your radar with particular reference to the way clients, Contractors or Sub Contractors need an invoicing system that can cope with two different VAT charging basis ?

Many thanks

Andy

1 Like

Hi QF Team,
I was going through community forum & there are a few posts on relating to deal with domestic reverse charge. We also purchase goods where output tax is to be accounted for the buyer (us) & are supplied by the seller without any VAT. If there are more users requesting for this functionality, please implement this feature in future so VAT returns need not be manually adjusted.

Regards,
Rahul

Hi @galarahul

VAT is likely to be an area we will look at once things have settled down with Brexit.

we do need this sorted for next year so then my clients can send invoices correctly as i have at least 6 clients who use qf for there accounts which will need this for cis vat reversal next Oct any news if this will happen otherwise i will have to look at other software to change to which i dont want to.

1 Like