Drop box not integrating

all of a sudden stoped working quick-file cant locate 20 files in the dropbox folder

Hi @pelican

Can I check a few things firstly:

• Are all the files a supported format (jpg, png, htm, txt, pdf)
  • How big are the files (e.g. 2MB)
  • If you try manually polling Dropbox in your account, does this show any errors?

All ok just says non files

When we perform a manual poll with Dropbox they are not showing any of the above listed files. Are you sure you’re logging into the correct Dropbox account?

Can you try disconnect and reconnect Dropbox to your QuickFile account making sure the credentials supplied match those you are using to view that list of files?

If the problem persists we will open a private support ticket to investigate further.

only have one drop box with quick file integration

i have never had to do that before are you saying that quick-file can change the saved details ?

“Can you try disconnect and reconnect Dropbox to your QuickFile account making sure the credentials supplied match those you are using to view that list of files?”

No, QuickFile doesn’t have access to any Dropbox credentials, just simply a token that Dropbox gives it. Sometimes when details are updated on the apps site (that is, Dropbox or any other package), it can break one or two things. The same would happen if access is revoked from Dropbox’s side, the token becomes invalid, and disconnecting it and reconnecting again reissues the token. It’s just simply a check to ensure everything is working correctly.

Just looking at the file names again - if you rename one or two of them (e.g. removing the date from the front of the filename), does anything happen to these?

i have resigned in to drop box from quick-file after i “remove dropbox” and its worked

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.