Dropbox intergration for two quickfile accounts

I’m using quick file for two companies and have them both set up to use dropbox post receipt however one of the companies is no longer correctly polling and not importing the receipts directly from dropbox.

I’ve already carried out the following actions.

• In settings dropbox integration I have removed the dropbox integration and added it back.
  • I have tried the poll dropbox now button but this is giving me an error stating that there are no items to import which is untrue.

I have worked through all the information in Dropbox Custom Folder Suffixes and it all looks to be correct in any way this was working for some reason is now stopped.

Sure what else I can do to check

I will be very grateful for your advice and assistance

Regards

John

Hi @JSM

The folder set up does look fine as far as I can see.

One thing that does appear to be missing however, is the sync icon that Dropbox adds to folders, something like this:
The solid green icon here indicates that it’s successfully synced with Dropbox.com. Is Dropbox actually running, and the icon appears in the bottom right corner?

What is strange that one account is working on one of them is not.

The image below is from the dropbox app which looks to be as it has the green tick to show that it is synchronising correctly.

Canute__01741

It may be worth running through the checklist here: Dropbox isn't working - What you need to check for first

There are some limitations (e.g. file size) which would be worth checking. If everything looks good there, let me know and we can get some further details from you privately and take a look into this further.

I had work though the check list before I contact you. I have now reinstalled dropbox and it looks to be working so I will test tomorrow to see if it sorted.

What is odd is if I poll dropbox from quickfile it now pulling in the files but still tells in there is an error and it could not find any file!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.