EBAY Managed Payment Feed

Hello,
I set up the live feed for ebay managed payments and it worked brilliantly for the first few days but the last 2 days has puled through the same amount for aggregate fees and sales so I think it has picked up a glitch.
Thank you

I actually never managed to get mine working. Had the setup done 3 days ago and haven’t got a single transaction imported. I have less than 200 a day so didn’t opt for aggregates. Does anyone have an idea what is wrong with it? Thank you

Hi @MNG & @Runragged

The ebay feed is still in its early days of development/still being tested so there are still kinks being worked out.

If you have any particular issues please feel free to send a message to @QFSupport with your QuickFile account number and the details of the error with your feed and one of us can take a look for you

Morning @Runragged

We’ve identified a specific issue with the feed when aggregate totals are imported. We’re working on a fix for this now and we’ll be able to go back and restore the corrected totals once this has been deployed. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I’m a new customer just testing the feed and set up the eBay feed yesterday but it only pulled in 2 transactions!!! I guess it’s still being worked on.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.