Email information content

Once you happy with your invoice or quote and are ready to send, the information as to what content is in the email pops up. I know you can go in and change this information from one of the headings. I also not that you can just type additional info into the pop up box. This is all great. However is there a way of seeing the information once it is sent, for example you may differ from the template text content to add a personal message that will show up on the recipients email front cover. It would be nice if I could also see this message in case of needing the information again at some point.
Thanks

Hi @Kevin_Gravill

Do you have a Power User Subscription? If so, we do keep a record of sent emails for 6 months, so you can view exactly what’s been sent there.

Hi. Yes I do. How do I access these please?

Hi @Kevin_Gravill

If you go to Account Settings >> All Settings, you should see an option for “Sent Email Log”.

Hope that helps!

Hi. That’s great. Thank you very much. Love the software, it has more surprises every day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.