Emailing to receipts@quickfile.co.uk

Is there a problem with this? None of my invoices emailed to 2 separate Quickfile accounts
today have arrived at my Receipt Hub.

Also invoices that should appear automatically in our linked accounts are not.

It is working on my account. Was it working before? Did you register the email addresses in quickfile from where the emails/receipts come from? Also, the emails don’t show up straight away, there is always a delay from up to 15 minutes.

Yes it’s been working for longer than a year - just stopped today

If you have (or can create) a GMail account then try sending to that from the same address and see what happens. The receipts@quickfile mailbox is GMail, and I had an issue a while back where GMail had suddenly decided to treat everything sent from my email domain as spam, which meant none of my receipts appeared in the hub.

I was eventually able to clear it up by properly setting up SPF, DKIM and DMARC but it took a while before GMail lifted the block.

Thanks for replying - tried that but I can forward to my gmail account.

Hi @PaulaE,

I will send you a private message to get some more information, please look out for my message :slight_smile:

Is there a problem with this? None of my invoices emailed to 2 separate Quickfile accounts
today have arrived at my Receipt Hub.

Also invoices that should appear automatically in our linked accounts are not.

I’m having the same issue with reciept hub. Have sent invoices by email, but not seeing them in receipt hub

Hi @Massey,

Sorry to hear you are also having problems, it may be that the emails are getting caught up in the Spam filter, we check this regularly to make sure that the legit emails are processed properly, but this can cause a delay.

If you could send a private message to @QFSupport with your account number and the email address that you are sending from we can check the receipts inbox for you.

Many thanks for your help, I’ve just checked and they have now come through to the receipt hub.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.