Employee entertainment

Where should I record the cost of annual employee entertainment?

1 Like

you could use 7403 U.K. Entertainment or 8205 Refreshments / Staff Welfare, depending on your situation. You could also create a new account

But I am not an accountant.

Thanks that looks OK

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.