Enhanced Profit & Loss Report

We’re aiming for January 5th, the enhanced P&L should be available within the next week and will be accessible for free up until the power-user subscription becomes active.

@Officelogic the enhanced P&L is now available in the main QuickFile application. You can find it by going to Reports >> All Reports.

This will be visible in all accounts up until the 5th January from which point you will need a power-user subscription to continue to access this report.

1 Like

Hello Glenn

Strange one - I have just looked at my “advanced profit and loss” report. I can click on months and quarters which is great but when I click on YEARS it displays all 0.00’s as the year seems to be stuck for 2013-14 when I wasn’t even using QF?

Is this a bug?

Thanks as ever.

I’ve referred this to be looked at on Monday, we should be able to update you then.

In the mean time you can use the standard P&L report which will allow you to specify your current “accounting” year. It could be that the segmented report is only showing completed “calendar” years?

Thanks Glenn - I can indeed use the standard p&l report which shows the current or specified year thanks. Just seems to be the advanced p&l report now showing the correct years or the ability to choose which years are displayed.

Hello again Glenn

Just checked again my “advanced profit and loss” and figures for 2014/2015 are now showing. It does not look like the advance p&l shows the “financial years” side by side though but the actual year ie Jan - Dec rather than 06-04-2014 to 05-04-2015 as the totals do not match those on the standard financial year?

Ideas or is the advanced p&l supposed to look like that and not show the actual financial year as set in the company settings?

I believe the periods default to the month start and end dates on this report. We’re looking at this today and I will update you shortly.

EDIT:

This issue does affect mid-month year end dates on the segmented P&L. We’ve fixed the issue on our development system and it should go live in a few days.

1 Like