Estimate Wording

I have checked through old threads on this topic over the last 3 years and despite being something that appears simple I have not seen a resolution.

Can someone tell me how I can remove the word ‘estimate’ so that this become ‘Quotation’? in the ‘create an estimate’ part of the system.
An estimate for my industry has prospects assuming there could be additional costs and in many cases they are looking for a solid quote. How can this text be edited via the quickfile editor please?

thanks

Hi @redalien

If you go to Account Settings > Invoice Customisation

Click on the word ‘Invoice’

You can then change it on the right hand side:

Hope that helps!

For consistency we refer to this document as an Estimate and that’s how it will be labelled on the admin part of the system. We appreciate that there are quite a number of people who would prefer it be called a “Quotation”, “Booking Confirmation”, “Pro-Forma” etc, so we’ve build the flexibility into the client facing side so that it will be labelled as such.

The method detailed above will allow you to label the actual document as you prefer.

1 Like

Thanks, makes sense and solves my issue

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.