Euro to gbp

Hi QUICKFILE ,

I’ve paid BIBBY finnacial services in two transactions €912.00 + €37,515.00 (TOTAL EURO €38,427)
They have paid me back into my GBP account in 1 transaction GBP £ 33,369.94.
Is there a way to record these 2 transactions from the EURO account as a transfer to the 1 transaction in GBP ???

thank you

Filippo

Hello Filippo

Was there an invoice and credit involved?

If this relates to bank transfers then generally there would be no harm in just doing the 2 euro to GBP transfers, if the GBP transaction of £ 33,369.94 is from a bank feed, just delete it so you don’t double up the values

Hi Steve,

no no…in the All bank accounts" section. I need to justify the transfer from EURO to GBP.
Generally I can match the x 1 EURO going out to the x 1 GBP coming in.
If I do ti manually like you suggest (I did this last night), everytime it syncs it gives me an error, double entry etc…
This morning it syncronized and it added the the GBP £33,369.64 again…

Hello @Filippo_Ferrante

The feed tried to import “missing transactions” for around 3 days (depending on the bank) before it stops and can be deleted and will not re import.

ok also the hsbc GBP account still showing mismatch error even though it has been fixed?

also the hsbc GBP account still showing mismatch error even though it has been fixed?

Hi @Filippo_Ferrante

The balance is checked when the bank feed is run in the early hours of the morning. If the balance is correct at that time, the balance notice should correct itself then.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.