Expandly: Multichannel Ecommerce Software for Small Businesses

Hello there,

I am using the above multichannel stock management tool and I would like to somehow automatically update the stock after an invoice has been raised on QF. I have checked on Zapier already and this tool is not on their list of supported apps. Could you please advice on how to achieve this?

Thanks

Hi @iberfood

The only way you would be able to link two software packages in this case, would be to use the API directly.

However, as far as I can see, Expandly doesn’t have an API on their end, so this wouldn’t be possible. What I would suggest is to contact Expandly and suggest QuickFile to them. We’re more than happy to work with other packages to try and bridge the gap.

Thanks for your super fast reply.

I contacted their support team and suggested the option to work together with QF but this is their answer to my question:

1.- We use QuickFile (http://www.quickfile.co.uk/) as our accounting software and I would like to integrate it with Expandly to update the stock with the amounts of products sold from other sources(we raise invoices on QuickFile for the orders from our wholesale clients). I talked to QuickFile support team and they will be happy to work with you to try and bridge the gap. Another alternative will be to have an API on your end or ingrate Expandly with Zapier?

1 - Unfortunately we do not integrate with QuickFile but you can use CSVs to export and import.

So, do you know how could we use CSVs files to create the invoices on QF?

Thanks

Oscar

We do offer the option to import invoices in CSV format, but you may need to tweak it a little bit, depending on it’s format.

We have a guide on how to do this here: Importing sales and purchase invoices

However, it’s worth considering bulking your sales entry if the ecommerce software generates invoices for you. In this case, you would just enter daily or weekly takings under a generic client rather than individual ones.