Exporting sales data with tags

Hi.

I am trying to export all the invoices in the system via the sales management screen, so that i can sort out the data according to its tag. The tag i use are country tags, ie. UK sales, USA sales, France sales etc.
This means that i am trying to get a report of total sales according to where service provided.

The only issue i am encountering is that, I can only export the list of invoices to CSV file page by page.
There are over 17 pages of sales invoices, and this would mean i will need to export 17 times and then combine these 17 exports?

Is there an easier way out?

Thanks

Hi @Sameera

If you do a backup of the account, this will include a .csv of all sales invoices, with a project tag column.

I hope that helps.

I suppose, it will. thank you

Is there anyway, one could do a report under customs report just to get a report of tagged items?

Just thinking if there can be a direct way via the report format…

There isn’t I’m afraid. The custom reports are nominal code based.

However, on the invoice screen there is a button to show all tags. You could use this to see where the tags are and what has no project tags at all:

Hi Mathew

I did the back up about 3 hours ago, by clicking run now.
for a long time it showed that it was processing the request.

just checked again, its not showing that its still processing. however i have not received backup by email yet.

the log on the dashboard is showing it was sent 2 hours ago…

please could you check on your side.
account no is 6131432638

thanks

Hi @Sameera

I can confirm that this email was sent at 10:26am this morning. It hasn’t been flagged as rejected or bounced, so it should have arrived.

This was sent to an ‘office’ email address.

I just logged into my domain’s webmail and its there under SPAM folder.
It didn’t come through to my Gmail inbox where all OFFICE emails are downloaded.

Is there a way to resolve this issue?

Thanks

I’m afraid you would need to speak to your email provider in regards to the email going to your spam folder. This isn’t something QuickFile has control over.

You could however link your Dropbox account and have your back ups uploaded there instead

okay, thanks for the help

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.