File attachments to purchases - during entry

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to have a File attachment button within the purchase invoice screen somewhere above the payment details section please. We can save so many more clicks.

Regards,

Hi @sri

You can add files to a purchase invoice after it’s been created.

Once you click the save button and preview it, you’ll find the attachment box further down the page (near the event log).

Hi Mathew,

Yes, I am attaching the invoices just like that right now. I wondered if I can attach them at the time of purchase invoice creation that would save so many clicks.

Regards,

···

On 30/01/2024 17:24 GMT Mathew via QuickFile quickfile-noreply@quickfile.co.uk wrote:

| QFMathew Support Team
30 January |

• | - |

Hi @sri

You can add files to a purchase invoice after it’s been created.

Once you click the save button and preview it, you’ll find the attachment box further down the page (near the event log).

Visit Message or reply to this email to respond to QuickFile Support (6).

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Srinivas Vootukuri FRPharmS

Ashgrove Pharmacy
97-99 Ashley Down Road
Bristol BS7 9JT

Tel: 0117 924 8510 Fax: 0117 373 0299 Mob: 07946195890

Ashgrove Pharmacy is the trading name of F.B.(Downham)Ltd registered in England no. 3809347 with registered offices at 97-99 Ashley Down Road, Horfield, Bristol BS7 9JT. VAT no: 762 2218 47

Recipients should be aware that all e-mails received and sent by this organisation are subject to the Freedom of Information Act (2000) and therefore may be disclosed to a third party. You should also be aware that the information contained in this message, or any of its attachments, may be privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be the official policy of this organisation but the personal view of the originator. If you are not the addressee, you must not read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained within this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender (whose contact details are above) immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments without retaining any copies. All messages sent by this organisation are checked for viruses but this does not, and can not, guarantee that a virus has not been transmitted. Please ensure that you take your own precautions for the detection and eradication of viruses

Hello @sri

As @QFMathew mentions it is only possible once the purchase is saved.

I have changed this thread to a feature request, to allow other users to add their vote.

The workflow that supports creating purchases and attaching files to them in one step is the Receipt Hub. Upload the file first, then tag it, specify the total amount, VAT amount, supplier and nominal category, and you’ll get a purchase with the file attached.

Its not as flexible as the main purchase invoice screen but it’s designed to cover the simple cases in fewer clicks.

1 Like

@ian_roberts + @QFSteve : This can be improved, say for multiple exxpense/purchase (COS) code.