File Sizes & Limits

Is the QuickFile App an efficient way to upload receipts to the Hub? I know CamScanner compresses but I’d rather use the QF App unless it is uploading photo files which will be huge.

Also what is the daily limit, because I’ve seen it as 52Mb but the KB also says that the limit for the receipt hub is 262Mb

Everything I’ve uploaded goes as a PDF, I normally take a photo from my phone, JPG, attach in the app, and upload, seems to end up as a small PDF file.

Reason I take by my camera phone first, is it seems to be more like a scan, only the document size is taken, no surrounding background. So the receipt looks better.

Or I drag and drop PDF files directly on a pc, if you have the original file in the first place, ie you get sent a receipt / invoice in such format.

thanks - is that with the quick file app? I can make PDFs using cam scanner but the QF app lets you add receipts directly using the camera and I’m just concerned that they could be big 16Mb files

Yes sorry, I use the quick file app to upload. Even if you attach a JPG image file, it seems to end up in a PDF.

The only reason I don’t take a picture with the app, is for example, you get all the edge background in the photo, my phone camera, seems to put a box around a receipt, so only takes that, more like a scan. Just looks better.

I’m not sure on the daily limit, maybe someone from quickfile can help on that one.

that’s very helpful - it sounds like your camera is recognising the receipt almost like facial recognition. If they are converting to pdf in the app then the file will already be compressed

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.