Font sizing too small on letter setting options

Hi

I have received a complaint from a customer about the size of the font on letters generated from quickfile.

I hadn’t really given this much thought, but changed font size to Arial14px in settings and printed a copy letter off the system to check it myself and although I don’t normally wear glasses had to put them on to read the text. The font sizing doesn’t appear large enough when compared to say Arial 14 in a word document - it seems much smaller?.

I can play around with the letter pdf scaling prior to printing, but it just forces the text farther right across the page the larger it gets. …So, …is there any possibility of increasing the options to increase the choice of font types or sizing greater than 14px please as I can now understand my clients frustration at the small font sizing?

Regards Mike

Hi @mickrich

It does appear that the font size isn’t adhered to and remains at the default size. I’ve logged this with our development team to take a look and will update you in due course.

Cheers - much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@mickrich - This should now be resolved. Would you mind checking and confirming please?

Thank you for your quick response - the problem now seems to be resolved. Cheers Mike R

1 Like