Forms defaulted to US Letter rather than A4

The last time I used the app it was defaulting to A4. My printer is set to A4 and I am having to force it to print the documents one by one. How do I change the format to A4 please?

Hi @Graham_Holder

which documents are you printing?

Hi Beth, Purchase invoices.

Hi @Graham_Holder

It sounds like it may be the print settings on your computer you may need to change

It seems to be the document size in QF. The printer is printing A4 fine and I can force Letter to print but it means going to the printer control panel for every invoice.

Hi @Graham_Holder

We have been unable to replicate this - if you’d like us to take a look at your account then if you could confirm the last 4 digits of your account number and an invoice where you are seeing this issue we can take a look

Hi Beth,

Acc no: 3631

Receipt no QF00716

Graham Holder
grahamholder54@gmail.com

Hi @Graham_Holder

Thanks for the information.

I’ve had a look at that purchase invoice PDF, and it seems to be A4 size for me - 210mm (h) x 297mm (w).

Where are you seeing the size of the document, and what size are you seeing exactly (e.g. what size in millimetres)?

Hi Mathew,

Thanks for looking at this for me. I have never had an issue before but the QF print tab has changed and I assumed the size had changed too as my printer is rejecting the document. I am having to tell the printer to print on A4 even though that isn’t the document size. However according to Acrobat it is nearly A4 so whether the 0.4mm would make a difference, I don’t know. It may be a Firefox thing.

Graham Holder
grahamholder54@gmail.com

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.