"general" payment to directors, without tagging (salary or divident)

Hi there,

Is there a way of “tagging” payments to directors, without classing it as salary or dividends?

Our accountants always decide just before filing our end-of-year how much in salary or dividends are actually attributed (if at all), so in essence, I need to temporarily let the payments sit in a placeholder until they figure this out - hope this makes sense.

Should I tag them into the director’s loan account, or is there something else for this?

Many thanks!

Salary could be subject to PAYE RTI submissions not always end of year adjustment for it to be properly compliant. You can record transfer to Director a/c , click on tag from main bank payment

1 Like

Hi thanks for your feedback.

Could you please clarify how to do this?

So I’m in the main bank account, but when I go to Tag Me > Salary, dividend or other drawings there is no option to “record transfer to Director account” :confused:

Or should I go to Tag Me > Something else not on this list > Post to Nominal > (7002) Directors Remuneration?

Many thanks!

Could you please clarify how to do this?

Tag Me > Transfer between accounts > Directors loan account

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.