GoCardless not working - error 400

When clients click on the GoCardless link on the invoice they get the following message.

“Sorry! Bad request
Merchant not found with the ID provided
Merchant must exist
HTTP Error: 400”

Has anyone come across this before. I need a fix asap but can’t seem to find a solution anywhere. GoCardless aren’t any help.

Many thanks on any advice.

Hi @computerpioneer

Have you connected your GoCardless to multiple accounts, or is it just the one?

I’ve asked our development team to take a look, but knowing the answer to the above would be helpful.

@QFMathew Its liked to just the one account.

Hi @QFMathew

Any update on this?

Thanks

Hi @computerpioneer

I’ve been informed that this has been resolved, pending release. It’s likely to be next week before this does go live (although we’ll let you know if it’s any different).

It’s worth noting that setting up a direct debit works as expected, as does collecting a payment against an invoice. I would recommend exploring this option for the moment.

I apologise for the delay, we have recently migrated over to the new GoCardless API. This had caused some issues for one-off bills that we have now resolved.

Your client should no longer be seeing this error but please let me know if you experience any further difficulty.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.