Google Calendar & VAT dates

Can VAT Filing & Payment dates be automatically  added to Google Calendar

Why? Some people might not want the calendar prefilled with loads of things and VAT periods can vary from person to person. You only need to add them once so it’s not a massive task to manually do it.

A number of key dates are already pulled through. I believe the plan is to allow more:
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/key-filing-dates/3789/2?u=parker1090

It’s something we were looking to add (as an additional option - i.e. switch on/off). In the mean time you could create two recurring events manually in the calendar, QuickFile will make them visible on the dashboard calendar preview.

Thanks Glenn,

These features that you are adding, such as VAT reporting, Approx CT calcs etc are really good & much appreciated. It is making QF invaluable to a self employed person like me, saving me so much time.
Thanks for all your hard work.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that they’re making things easier… Thanks for letting us know!

Hi,

It would be nice to add “VAT due” to the list of reminder triggers under “Google Calendar Integration”

P.S. FYI: Just created a Microsoft Flow to copy Google calendar entries to Outlook (Exchange Online), using an off-the-shelf template: “Google Calendar to Office 365 Calendar”. Not sure if this works with ITTT or Zapier as they don’t support Office365 business authentication yet.

T, A.

Hi @woter324

I’ve merged your post into this existing feature request so we can see the support for the feature.

Your interest has been noted - thank you! :slight_smile: