Has anything changed recently with the API that Make (Integromat) uses

Our Make (Integromat) integrations have started failing about a week ago at the point of writing to an invoice (either creating a new invoice or amending an existing invoice).

The “create an invoice” and the “update an invoice” modules fail every time with an error that says, " BundleValidationError Validation failed for 1 parameter(s). * Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘integer’)".

I have removed every dependency from the modules so it is working with the bare minimum of data. I have hard-coded fixed values everywhere I can in the module so it is not even fetching values via the API and there is nothing left for me to explore. So I’m wondering whether the API at either QF’s end or at Make’s end has failed?

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi @webandITstudio

There haven’t been any changes which would have caused this. It does read like an error from outside of QuickFile, so I would assume it’s Make’s side that’s experiencing the issue.

I’m not familiar with Make myself, but can you view any data being sent to QuickFile?

Yes, Make polls our CRM for new services:
Once it detects a new service it searches Quickfile to see if the client exists and if an invoice already exists for that client:
Quickfile returns the correct details:
Then the scenario decides if it needs to create a new invoice in QF or to amend an existing invoice:
The Make scenario is correct right up until Make tries to write to a QF invoice (new or amend) and then fails with the same error every time.
If nothing has changed at the QF end I guess it must be to do with Make. It seems to try to access a datafield that either does not exist or is incorrectly accessed but the error message doesn’t say what the datafield is.

Looking at the Make error logs it was working on Thursday 7th September and the first failure was on the following Monday 11th Sept.