Hide client country when same as mine (not working)

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/hide-client-country-when-same-as-mine-doesnt-work/4551

I have ticked the box “Hide client country when same as mine”; however still showing country.
***.quickfile.co.uk/secure/account/invoiceStyle.aspx

For instance on account ***113
***.quickfile.co.uk/sales/preview?invoiceID=3819768

Any ideas how to fix this?

@alan_mcbrien this setting actually does not retrospectively change existing invoice addresses. So if you set this option what it will do is exclude the client country from the address for any new invoices created. I tried this with a new invoice and it did exclude the country.

I had misunderstood the option - the client’s address does not show a country when same as mine, but Mr Ffinici here would also like my address to exclude the country when the same as the client - so that both addresses end at the postcode. I see that is not the purpose of this option, but perhaps this could be considered as an additional feature.

This is already an option somewhere as my from address does not show the country.

I saw that option; however this would not work when sending an invoice overseas.

@alan_mcbrien I apologise, I gave you the wrong advice. That option hides the entire sender address and is intended to be used with letter heads.

OK for hiding the sender country you can use the following CSS in your invoice template.

.invSenderCountry {
   display:none;
}

Edit:

Took some digging but here’s the original feature request.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.