Historic Debtor report

Hi,

I have read a couple of forum posts similar to this, but I dont think any asked the same question that I have.
I need to know who owed my money on a set date in the past - i.e “Who owed me money on 30th June 2013”

I have checked over some of the available reports in QF and none seem to allow me to do this.

If I sent out an invoice on the 25th June 2013 & I was paid on 5th July, I can’t tell in QF that this was a debt on 30th June.

From reading other forum posts, I have noticed that this maybe something to do with taking an advanced payment/deposit, which I generally do & then record this on the invoice as paid on account

1 -Have a missed simple setting somewhere?
2 -Is this achievable by a custom report?
3 - Is it simpler for me to make a note myself on 30th June 2014, to check who owes me money & keep a record of this myself somewhere .
4 - Would it make it easier to create an invoice for any deposits taken as a separate invoice.

Thanks in advance,
Andy

There is a historic debtor and creditor report. It’s in the report section under “Other Reports”.

It will allow you to enter a date and see what invoices were outstanding at that time.

Interesting but I do not appear to have other reports in the reports section?

On the dashboard, click the reports header in the left hand menu, you will find it in there.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.