Historic Invoice Report

Previous post on this does not answer my problem. I can see that the creditors control account comprises:
Invoices Balance

• OB (Opening Balance)
  • Prepayments
    +/- Journals
    The totals for which are shown by the Historic Invoices Report, as also are some of the breakdowns. The totals agree perfectly.

I have spent a good couple of hours trying to arrive at the journal total shown without success. Is there a way to arrive at this breakdown without a manual exercise?

Hi @Peter_Hockenhull

Unfortunately sometimes the figures do require a bit of manual investigating to see where they come from. But if you’re stuck with any particular figures, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll try our best to point you in the right direction.

You’re welcome to send a private message to @QFSupport to share any private information (e.g. an account number).

Hi there
Account is 6131535704. I am using the historic debtor/ creditor report for invoices payable as at 30.06.2018 and exporting the data. The totals per this report are:
Outstanding purchases 6020.56 (sum of individual items)
Prepayments -817.44
OB (Opening Bal) 3318.16
Journal -9339.64

Total above -1018.36

Agrees to 2100 Balance per Trial Balance,

I have been unable to arrive at the breakdown of the journal figure required for analysis/ reconciliation purposes.despite spending much time on this. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards
Peter

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.