How do I amend a sales order from a previous year when VAT return has been submitted?

A client placed an order last tax year and now wants to change her order. How can I do this when the invoice has been partially paid, and a VAT return has been submitted for this period? Stumped!! Thanks :smile:

Issue a credit note and then issue a new invoice. Use the credit to part pay the new invoice.

1 Like