How do I change the payment settings in reoccurring invoices

I’ve moved bank account and changed the details in my settings so these show up for new invoices and estimates, but how can I change these in all my reoccurring invoices?
I have a lot of these so don’t really want to go into each one to modify them - Which is what I have had to do for all this months reoccurring invoices as a workaround.
Thanks
Andy

That’s what I’ve just had to do. I have “a lot” (all relative I guess, about 30 or so) and it only took a few minutes. Middle click each one to open in a new tab, go through and click “import default” on the payment terms and then go through and click save an each one.

I know how to change these manually, however, I have over 100, so don’t really want to waste my time with this especially as I am not using the free version of QuickFile :frowning:

There must be an automated method.
Last time something like this was needed, Quickfile intervened and automated the process for me.
Surely this would be a beneficial feature for all to have?

Ah yes, that is quite a few!

Agreed. An ‘update all selected to default terms’ button would be handy.

Hi @andy871

Unfortunately it’s not possible to bulk update them at the moment. Although I have asked our development team to consider this as a future enhancement.

I can’t give any guarantees or timescales at the moment, but we’ll let you know if anything changes here.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.