How do I customise invoice labels?

Hi,

Please can someone advise me where i need to go to change the invLabel_05. I have asked this question before and changed successfully however i cant for the life of me remember if i need to change it on the invoice page (customise this invoice) or add it to the advanced CSS & HTML Customisation bit in settings?

I cant find either due date or invLabel_05 in the invoice customisations code.

Also is the information/code below still relevant as for some reason my due dates are no longer red as they were before.

Please also tell me can i just add this anywhere in the code. Just need specifics as I have very limited knowledge with this.

.tr-invoice-details-duedt .invoice-details-left-td {
    color: #ff0000;
}

For all of the line, use that one and also:

.tr-invoice-details-duedt .invoice-details-right-td {
}

Hi @charlotte

To add these, you need to access the CSS editor an invoice. This can be done by viewing an invoice, and then accessing the invoice gallery:

And then clicking ‘Customise this template’:

For the invLabel_05 (which, to confirm, is the “Due Date” label), you would add something like this to the CSS editor once it loads up on the right hand side:

When you save this, it will confirm and then refresh the page. At this point, the label should be changed for you.

The colour #ff0000 equates to red, so removing both pieces that you’ve pasted, would simply remove the red from the “Due Date” line on your invoice.

These changes would apply to all invoices.

I hope that helps, but please let me know if we can help further :slight_smile:

Thank you, so would i add the following code to change the due date and the date that appears to red:

.tr-invoice-details-duedt .invoice-details-left-td {
}

.tr-invoice-details-duedt .invoice-details-right-td {
}

I braved it and added it and its working, thank you for your help.

Glad to hear you got it working :slight_smile:

Apologies for mis-reading your first post, I thought you were asking to remove it rather than to add it. As you have discovered however, it would certainly work

No problem, have a great weekend

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.