How do I unmerge/delete all but one bank feed?

Hi

I need to unmerge my credit card and personal account I have spoken to my bank have referred me to you. I have 3 accounts merged 2 Current and one credit card and only require I wish to only continue account ending 285 and unmerge the rest.

This is to make my life easier as a sole trader every business transaction is marked through the main 285 account on quickfile even if I actually paid it on credit card this make it so much easier for me to manage as i keep getting duplicates and a massive headache trying to figure what came from where when forwarding email receipts etc.

Please advise

Many thanks

Hello @FunkyPunky

I’ll certainly try my best to help you here, but just want to confirm the situation if I can?

Would I be right in thinking you have one bank account on QuickFile, but it actually contains the transactions of several accounts?

No I have 2 current accounts and my credit card account, 3 accounts in total. I wish to only have 1 the account ending 285.

Thank you

If there are transactions in the other two accounts, you won’t be able to delete the account itself. You can however remove the transactions, although bear in mind that if they are currently tagged this will be undone too (so any paid invoices will show as outstanding).

If you just want to stop the feed for these, you can do to More Settings on the bank account view, select Bank Feed Details and then click Remove Feed

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.