How is Affinity charged?

We just wanted to let you know that the account for ’ ’ has 1 attached profile(s), but no available credit remaining. The attached profiles are scheduled to be removed from your Affinity account one week from today.

If you no longer require this Affinity account, you need not do anything. If however you would like to retain Affinity access to the managed profiles for this account please log into Affinity and configure a method of payment.

Please note: any profiles removed from this account without a standard user login will be scheduled for deletion

If you have any questions regarding your account or any matter relating to this email please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Do we have to pay everyday for this to use. I don’t know this before.

Hello @epsmedia

Yes, Affinity is chargeable based on the number of connected profiles and their sizes.

There are more details on this here: QuickFile Affinity overview

Affinity is for white Label only i guess right?

There are a few different features with Affinity, but white label is one of them.

It’s also for those managing multiple accounts (so you have one login for multiple accounts).

I have only one Account. If i didnt use affinity then what happen next?

You can use the account on it’s own without Affinity. Firstly, ensure that there’s another login associated with it (not an Affinity one). If that’s the case and the Affinity account is up to date, it can just be disconnected and you’d access it directly.

If the account is graded as L (1,000 + nominal ledger entries in a rolling 12 month period), the account would required a Power User Subscription, which is currently £45 + VAT per year.

If you want me to check out the account for you, please let me know - just send a private message to @QFSupport and either myself or a colleague will take a look for you.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.