How should I record overseas travelling?


How should I tag transport and restaurant costs for overseas traveling, “Overseas Travelling” or “Payment to a supplier”?

If it is tagged as “Overseas travelling”, how should I store the receipt/invoice?

Hello @corvinn

I would be inclined to suggest entering this as a purchase invoice and using the relevant nominal code, as this will allow you to store the documents and any other relevant information against it should any queries be raised about it.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.