HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

How should I tag the SEISS grant?

Hi - how do I enter the SEISS (self-employment support) grant just received from HMRC?

Thanks, Alex

Tag as misc income…

Would the correct way to do this be to create an invoice to HMRC which you pay with the grant or is there a better way?

No. You simply tag the money in to your account via the “something else not on this list” and select misc income.