How to change from Power Subscription to standard

Is there any chance to keep using QF without Power Subscription - just to access data if needed?
I recently merged three businesses and started using 3rd Quick File account (due business description it just made sense).
So right now my 1st QF is on power subscription I think until the end of December, and second already expired. I won’t use both of them for invoicing and etc, only for accessing any data occasionally.
I will be very grateful if that option is available and if you could explain how do I do it.

I believe I will have to get that power subscription at this third QF account, which I am happy to pay, no problem.

1 Like

The subscription requirement is based on a rolling count of ledger entries over the last twelve months so if you’re no longer adding new entries the account will drop below 1000 naturally at some point over the next year. If you still need occasional access before that happens the most cost effective approach would be affinity, as you could attach your account to an affinity profile only for a few days at a time when you need to access it - affinity charges per day rather than per year, and affinity connected accounts don’t need a power sub.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.