HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

How to create the correction invoice?

I`ve got an invoice from supplier, but he put incorrect my company address (wrong street, and the zip code is missing). The amount and VAT is OK. Only this address should be correct.
How I can correct this invoice from him? Should I create the correction invoice? If so, how?

Thanks in advance.


Your supplier will have to send you an amended invoice, if you alter the document yourself it is not valid/no longer the official document they sent you.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.