How to record a payment to a self employed worker

I have a part time worker who is self employed. Which expense categoey do I use for registering payments. Do I just treat them as another supplier?

It is a supplier or a sub-contractor, depends on the contract you have with him.

Hi, Thanks for your promt reply.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.