How to tag refunds

Hello everyone,
1.The bank gives me 1% cashback for every purchase I make from my debit card. How should I tag this?

2.The site where I registered my debit card deposited an amount (like 1 dollar) for card control and after a while it was withdrawn. How should I label deposits and withdrawals?

3.The site refunded me my money because I canceled a subscription from a site. How should I tag for this withdrawal and refund?

I’d appreciate it if you could let me know what to do for these scenarios above. Thanks for the replies.

Hello @Metin_Ilgar_Mutlu

1.The bank gives me 1% cashback for every purchase I make from my debit card. How should I tag this?

I found a similar query in the forum which was answered by an accountant

2.The site where I registered my debit card deposited an amount (like 1 dollar) for card control and after a while it was withdrawn. How should I label deposits and withdrawals?

You can record a Money In/Out transaction on your bank and post them to an overhead code, something like bank changes, as the 2 transactions will net off to zero it wont matter to much.

3.The site refunded me my money because I cancelled a subscription from a site. How should I tag for this withdrawal and refund?

Select the original invoice and credit it, then refund the credit note.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.