How to treat PayPal fees (part 3)

I promise I will soon stop posting on PayPal fees.

Actually, I think I am making progress …

All the help I have received in Part 1 and Part 2 postings is much appreciated.

Anyway, the current thing that puzzles me is that I have a PayPal transaction that is not shown in my PayPal account.

Here is a screenshot showing the bad transaction.

Essentially, I have two PayPal transactions for the same day (31/3/21) and the amount. I can tell from my PayPal account which one is genuine. So my question is, should I just delete the bad transaction, and its payment of course? And I wonder where it came from - did I create it manually, before I had automatic feeds?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Hi @COatJSL

I can see that you are in the invoice view at the moment, if you go into the one which was created in error, you will be able to see the invoice history which will tell you how it was created.

If you are 100% sure that one of them was created in error, you can just delete it as your normally would, you will also have to delete everything that is linked to it, for example, the invoice has a transaction linked to it, so if you believe that the transaction and the invoice are in error, you would need to delete both of these.

I hope this makes sense, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.