HSBC bank feed is not working

Hi there,

My quickfile subscription expired, I paid for the renewal and everything seems to work again except for the bank feed. It says I’ve refreshed it 20 min (and I haven’t as I can’t).

I have re-activated it, but cannot refresh any feeds.

Please let me know what I should do.
Thanks, Ivan

Hi @ivan

Was there a delay between the expiry and the renewal of your subscription? For security, any details are removed, so it may be a case of removing it and setting it up again.

If you’ve already done this, Yodlee will connect to the bank to verify the details, in which case, you would need to give it a little while (the 20mins) before refreshing again.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve done that, but when I refresh and add the date going back to June 2018, it says there are no transactions - which is surely not correct.

How can I fix this?

Many thanks

Let me send you a private message and we’ll take a quick look at this for you. Please look for a green notification in the top right corner.

Hi, I have the same issue. My HSBC feed goes through security and links, but it tells me I have no transactions. Please advise. Many thanks. Dave

Hi @RadfordWilson

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with the feed. Are you changing the start date at all, or leaving it as it is? If after the 20 minutes have passed, you refresh again, do the transactions appear then or are there still none found?

Hi,
I have not been able to get my Bank feed to work so I have turned it off. Two questions:

• How do I make sure that it is not automatically renewed?
  • Is it possible to get a refund.
    Kind regards
    DRW

Hello @RadfordWilson

In the first instance, I would like to get this working for you. We have recently started testing the Open Banking Feeds, which I’m more than happy to enable on your account.

To answer your question however, the feed doesn’t automatically renew as we don’t store any card details.

Hi there.

I need help getting my Yodlee bank feed to work with my HSBC account.

I used it once before but there was a time lapse of several month before I renewed.

When i go through the process of activating the feed it keeps saying ‘Credential Re-verification Required.’

Cheers
Andy

Hi @AndyL

Is this just for a Current Account? If so, I’m happy to drop you a message and see if we can get you set up on Open Banking?

1 Like

Hi there

Yes it is for a current account.

Great! I’ll send you a private message now. Please look for a green notification in the top right corner.

Hello, I just purchased the Open Bank Feed. I have successful linked to my HSBC Business account but when I attempt to import the transactions I receive an error message that states I cannot import transactions from that far back. I am attempting to import transactions from 11/11/18. When I try from 1/1/19 I receive the same message. I do not know if this is an HSBC error as they have updated their system recently and when I try to view historical statements or download them they are not loading on the HSBC site either. Could someone please advise me how best to import my transactions?

Our HSBC bank feed has not worked for the last five days or so. The feed was first connected on 16 July of this year and has consistently worked until recently. The auto-refresh is not bringing through any recent transactions overnight like it usually would. When using the manual refresh option, the system shows the green thumbs up with the message “No transactions were imported for this account”, when in reality there have been transactions.

Hi @DicJonesOCP

The bank will only allow us to import up to 28 days worth of transactions. Anything prior to this would need to either be manually input, or you can import a CSV.

Please let us know if you need any help with this.

@MBFL - Just to confirm, you are using Open Banking, and the authorisation is still active? If you’re unsure, you can go to Banking >> Open Banking Feeds.

Yes, using Open Banking and the authorisation has 56 days until it needs renewal.

We are aware of an issue with HSBC at the moment, however the issue is on their end. We are monitoring this and updates will be posted here: https://status.quickfile.co.uk/incident/89

Once this has been resolved, we can look at importing any missing data for you, and investigating why it hasn’t worked for the last few days.

Thanks Mathew, that’s really helpful. I’ll keep an eye on that link.

1 Like

Hello, I am having the same problem?

Hi @wills2018,

As @QFMathew mentioned above, this issue is with HSBC and so out of our hands at the moment.