HSBC Bank Feed not working - quickfile error

HSBC Business bank feed has been working for years, but today, when the renewal is due, it wont work. It goes to the HSBC sgared resource page, waits and then …

We’re unable to complete the request.

Please return to Quick File Ltd on behalf of QuickFile Accounting Software and try again later.

Ive tried many times, also remade the feed, the same, but also did Revolut feed renewal without any issue. Called the bank, they sau its a Quickfile issue.

Any ideas
Bill

Hello Bill

I believe my colleague replied to this on a private feed.

I have the same issue? Can anyone offer support?

Hello @CCNGlobal1

No changes have been made to the feed on our end and we have not received any change notifications from HSBC regarding the feed.

We have contacted HSBC for more information and are waiting to hear back.

Thank you. ive spoken to HSBC and it seems the issue is since ive renewed my Quickfile subscription? HSBC stated nothing has changed their end and need to get this resolved ASAP for accounts

Can you both please confirm the type of connection you are attempting.

Is it Kinetic or a HSBC personal account?

For me, HSBC business.

Its failing on all HSBC accounts, with different quickfile accounts.

HSBC of course say its you.

For feeds that are still current, its working, for renewing feeds it doesn’t, however all other banks with quickfile renew fine

RgdsBill

So Ive spent hours on this with HSBC, they really have no clue, thy cited issues from Quickfile not being approved, to system chaning on 4th Nov 23 and Quickfile havent changed so its blocked… as well as takining me 4.5 hours on chat just to explain to them what open banking connections are…

I have 4 HSBC Business accounts on two different companies, the feeds that are active work, the feeds that need renewal do not, and I get two messages:

From the HSBC page :
Please return to Quick File Ltd on behalf of QuickFile Accounting Software and try again later.

On return to quickfile:
The HSBC server has not authorised your connection

The issue is therefore either HSBC server is trult rejecting valid sharing requests, or, Quickfile are sending a malformed reuest.

Either way its not working STILL , so Im cconsideing changing banks, as all the others Ive tried cancelling and remaking today work, including Revolut and Lloyds

HSBC promised to call back yesterday and today, nothing…

Bill

I just received this message from HSBC

Yes, this is because HSBC have stopped the connections with bank feed from now

So no new bank feed can be connected with HSBC, we are only available for open banking.

Are ther for real ??

Is this serious… my transactions are mounting up and cant track them. cant afford these issues with accounting software and need it resolved or move to quickbooks or xerox?

HSBC Business account for me

Agreed, but I do seem to have connectivity for Revolut and Lloyds, it seems only to be HSBC, and its across different quickfile / HSBC accounts, and different types, ie, business and holding accounts…
But only HSBC.

Iva also spoken to collegues with HSBC and not on quickfile but another company, they are seeng the same issue.

Trouble is that HSBC support is utterly useless, so Ill probably change away (after 22 years) anyway, they are a mess…

Tried this morning, still the same error. Nothing from HSBC (apart from false information)

Good morning

Just to confirm that we haven’t changed anything here, so any changes would have been on HSBC’s side. We have reached out to them and they have confirmed they are investigating.

I would like to say this will be resolved shortly, but unfortunately this is currently out of our hands. But we are in contact with HSBC’s Open Banking team and waiting their response. We will keep you posted.

If you need to track them urgently, you can either manually input them for the time being, or import a CSV, exported from your online banking account. If you need help with either of these, please let us know.

Once everything is working as it should, we should be able to backdate the feed and pull in missing transactions.

I gave up with HSBC, shifted everything to Revolut and it works fine

We are having the same issue - it’s incredibly frustrating.

Hi @Ali.K @transcom @CCNGlobal1

We can confirm that this issue is on HSBC’s side, and seeing the same error from HSBC when connecting testing with other Open Banking integrations.

We are still waiting on a reply from their Open Banking team, but hopefully we’ll be able to provide an update shortly.

I have tickets / promises of call backs and god knows what into them, nothing… just useless

anything anybody, its been a week now, still no HSBC feed