HSBC business - unable to authorise access

My bank feed is not working again i tried to activate 3 times and its coming up with this message below:
HSBC Business authorisation server returned an error: Authorization Code Response Error: invalid_request

Hi @Jayana_Patel,

We are aware of some issues with HSBC and are in contact with them to get them resolved asap.

Please keep an eye on the status page: https://status.quickfile.co.uk/ for any issues.

Thanks,

Hi @Jayana_Patel

Would you mind giving it another go please and seeing if this now works? We’ve been made aware of a release which hopefully fixes this.

I tried this morning it is still this message come up :slight_smile:
HSBC Business authorisation server returned an error: Authorization Code Response Error: invalid_request

Hi @Jayana_Patel,

Thank you for letting us know. We will have a further look into this. Please could you confirm your QuickFile account number that you are having this issue with? Is it account ending 6129?

Thank you Beth,
Yes this is right

1 Like

Hi @Jayana_Patel,

Thank you, can you confirm at what point you see this error?

when I tried to connect with bank

Sorry, I should have been more clear, is it when you have selected the account and been returned to the quickfile site? or is it showing whilst on the hsbc site?

@Jayana_Patel - Please accept our apologies for this. This issue should now be resolved and you should be able to successfully link your HSBC account.

Any further problems however, please let us know.

Look like it has been connected but do I need to put tractions manually between 29/9/20 to 1/10/20

You can do this by going to the bank account view in QuickFile, selecting More Options >> Refresh Feed, and entering 29/09/2020 as the start date.

Hope that helps!

Thank you it has been sorted

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.