HSBC Yodlee Bank Feed Not Updating

Hi @Sparky

Can you let me know where you saw this please?

HSBC does support QuickFile through Open Banking.

It was a screen or popup in my business HSBC internet banking…I think.
Sorry to be so vague :roll_eyes:
I’ll try to take another look later to see if its in messages.

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I have a current account and a reserve account with HSBC. I have activated the feeds for both of them. As far as I can see, the reserve account feed is working, the current account, isn’t.

If I look under Banking > Open Banking Feeds I see this:

I have been through the procedure to activate the several times (apparently successfully) for the current account (Banking > All Bank Accounts > Options > Activate Bank Feed) but it’s still not updating the current account. There are 7 transactions since the last one that shows in the bank feed on 2 April.

(Or does it only update monthly after a statement is issued?)

Any clues, please?

Hi @Magicbean

The screenshot shows the connection with HSBC has been successful, but it’s not linked to a QuickFile bank account.

If you go to the current account and select More Options >> Activate Bank Feed, you will see an option to select a bank account. One thing to be sure of is that the HSBC logo is showing on the bank statement page.

Hi @QFMathew, thanks very much for your quick reply. I didn’t realise that what I had done didn’t also include the link to Quickfile account. I have done that now and I’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: HSBC Open Banking Feed

This topic was automatically closed after 57 days. New replies are no longer allowed.