I'm being charged for a medium sized account

Hi I’m being charged for my Quickfile account even though I have far fewer than 1000 ledger items per year. I think my account will be deactivated in a few days time if I don’t pay £45. Please advise.

Hi @memememe

I’ve located your account on the system, and I can see that it is a M sized account. There shouldn’t be anything preventing you accessing this providing you know all the log in details.

If you’ve previously had a Power User Subscription for a large account then you will receive the automatic renewal emails prior to it expiring. This is standard. For XS, S and M accounts the subscription is optional but does give you access to additional features.

If you don’t wish to access the additional features, then you can safely ignore the renewal emails for now. If the account does ever get re-graded as L, a subscription would then become a requirement again.

I hope that makes sense, but please let me know if you have any queries.

My account has never changed and so I’m wondering when it was an L and why I was charged for the past 12 months? Is there any way of checking and getting a refund?

The account size is calculated on the ledger entries created in a rolling 2 month period. If the system prompted you to purchase a subscription 12 months ago, your account would have been graded as L or XL. Your usage (at least in terms of the number of ledger entries created) has likely dropped and so has your account size.

As your account is now a M, there’s no need to renew the subscription unless you wanted to optionally. If your account is regraded as L or XL again, then the account would require a subscription.

I’ve included a few links to guides below which may help:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.