Imported past ledgers now account marked as L

I set up my free account and I should be XS as I only do about 18 invoices and create another 30-40 expense receipts a year.
I have used the import feature to bring my accounts across from my previous system and this will probably mean I have imported considerable more ledger lines in the current period but they relate to previous years when I was more active.
As a result my account has been marked as L - If I delete the history ledgers will my account go back to being XS or am a stuck and have to pay £45 to continue using the application which should be free for my annual ledger size.

checking all the ledgers - I have used probably less than 500 and certainly less than 1000 in the current year - the rest are due to the import of previous years so that my data is all in the same accounting system. If I remove previous years will the account be regraded?

Hi @Reid

The usage is based on the usage in the last 12 months. So importing those entries will be counted.

Accounts sizes are recalculated once every 3-4 days, but yes, removing the entries will be reflected in the account size.

So if I pay for L large this year then my account will become free next year when the bulk entries become over a year old?
Alternatively how can I remove all the nominals for previous years? and is it possible to export them first?

Correct. As it’s only based on the previous 12 months usage, if the account is XS, S or M by the time the subscription expires, then the subscription becomes optional.

That depends on what type of entries they are. For example, if they’re from invoices, you would need to delete the invoices. If they’re from bank transactions, you would need to delete the bank entries.

You can create an account back up which would contain CSV files containing your data. There’s more details on this here: Create a data backup schedule

However, please bear in mind, that as it’s a back up, your most recent entries may not be included instantly.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.