Incorrect year end

Hi

Hope someone can advise. I wrongly reset my year end to be 3ist December 2014. It is actually 31st March 2015. Is there a way I can rectify?

Many thanks.

Matt

You can set the next year end date in Account Setting >> Company Settings.

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/how-to-set-year-end-date/5614

Hi

Dont think this is the same issue. I want to rest end of year date from 31 December 2014 to march 31st 2015 retrospectively. this is obviously a date that is in the past. I can set a date for the future as per your comments but cant seem to go backwards…

thanks for your reply. Really appreciated.

regards

Matt

Have you already completed the year-end procedure and now want to revert this and file the year-end for a different period?

I suspect that by changing from 31st march to the previous december 31st after this actual date may have initiated the end of year procedure but i cant be certain. I now need to revert back to original date of 31st Of March 2014.

best regards

matt

No it wouldn’t have done anything, it would have just changed all the default dates for reporting… but it wouldn’t actually file your year-end. To complete your year-end we is basically just a set of journals you would have needed to follow the procedure here.

If you want you can PM me your account details and I will have a look for you.

Hi

Yes - Will PM - however - cant see where to do this from on this screen, Regards

Matt

Click my name or pic and you will see a button there:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.