Integromat integration is available now

Hi all
This morning I have got some good news and I hope it is okay to share them here. In the past few month I have been in contact with Integromat to integrate quickfile in their system.
Integromat is very similar to zapier, you can connect most of your other applications you use with quickfile to automatise your tasks. For me the big advantage is that they are less expensive and you can automatise more tasks.
The quickfile app in Integromat is ready to use now. Here is s link for more info and what apps you can connect to:

3 Likes

That’s great news @rhc! Appreciate the effort with this :slight_smile:

If you have a contact at Integromat, they may wish to look at the QuickFile App marketplace, which can help promote the link up for our users too.

Any help in making this work would be much appreciated!

I am trying to connect Jotform with Quickfile, such that when a person completes a form in Jotform, their details are automatically passed to Quickfile to create a new client record.

I have successfully connected the Jotform with Make (the new name for Integromat), but when I try to connect Qucikfile, I get a 400 message stating “Invalid login credentials”.

I have double-checked the Account Number, API Key and Application ID, and made the connection name the same as the Application Name in Quickfile, but I just cannot get it to work.

UPDATE: I have just tried to do the same thing using Zapier, and it would appear that you need to be on a Power User subscription. As it’s for a charity, I will just have to keep doing things manually. :unamused:

Hello @IDG

Sorry for the late reply just saw this on the feed

If it helps, If you are a registered charity with the charity commission you get 50% off a Power User subscription.

Thanks, Steve. I’ll bear that in mind.

@rhc Are you using Integromat (the new make.com) with quickfile?

I am trying to move from Zapier to Make but I am not able to create an invoice and mark it as paid on make.com. The option for invoice status is not there.

That option is available on zapier, so wondering about that.

Thanks